Creating a practical and functional laundry space is a challenging task. It involves many factors to consider, from choosing the appropriate materials and storage needs to selecting a practical layout. However, while all the factors are duly considered by a homeowner, what gets missed is the laundry benchtop.
The laundry benchtop is often overlooked, but its presence can make your laundry day less of a chore. Sara Stone offers laundry benchtops in various materials and colours at affordable prices. Our line of products can help you makeover your laundry space in no time. We craft top-quality engineered laundry benchtops that are tailor-made to suit your laundry spaces. If you are looking for one, feel free to call us at (03) 9457 7489.
A laundry renovations solution to add style and functionality
Our laundry benchtops are designed to offer a durable solution, by fully enclosing all hoses and pipes, keeping them out of view. We extend the bench over your machine, allowing you to have more area to work with. This enables you to enjoy an easy to clean surface that is easy to maintain and access.
Few Tips to Consider While Installing a Laundry Benchtop
- Ensure that you do not install benchtops that are too narrow. Due to this, their under-bench washing machine and dryer stick out, making the laundry look clumsy and unsightly.
- The surface of the benchtop should be of strong and sturdy material that is impervious to moisture.
- Quantum, Caesar stone or any natural stone benchtops make for brilliant laundry benchtops. They can resist scratches and stains and are super easy to clean.
- The depth of the benchtop should be at least 650 millimetres to make sure that appliances can fit properly underneath.
- The above tips will prove helpful when choosing the laundry benchtop for your spaces.